The purpose of the nursery is to provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean, and efficient care for children during St. James’ 11 a.m. service and other special services as needed.
- Age-appropriate care which includes feeding, changing diapers, maintaining a safe environment, holding, sitting with, and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, and play
- Building relationships with parents and children
- Communicating to the Director of Children & Youth Ministry about families, schedules, and concerns
- Keeping accurate timecard and turning time card in at the end of each month
- Keep nursery toys clean and organized
- Staying until all children are secured with a parent/guardian
Sunday mornings from 10:30-12:30 p.m. from September through June. Summer Hours June through August and Special Service hours as needed. Nursery workers report to the Director of Children and Youth Ministry.
Paid training required: Keeping God’s People Safe (Abuse Prevention Training). Background Check required.
Interested candidates should email Briana Calhoun, Director of Children & Youth Ministry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.