The Cathedral Chapter is the elected governing board of St. James Cathedral. Its members provide a vision for our life together. They oversee resource development, staff, facilities, and finances in support of the mission of the Cathedral.
The Senior Warden is the liaison between the congregation and the Dean. The Junior Warden is responsible for Cathedral's property and buildings. To reach members of the Cathedral Chapter, email Robert Black.
Officers (One Year Terms)
- Erin Maus, SENIOR WARDEN
- Craig Elder, JUNIOR WARDEN
- Jilliann Smith, SECRETARY
- Paul Thompson, TREASURER
- Randy Pierson, ASSISTANT TREASURER
- Beau Butts, George Culver, Susan Fickling-Munge, Andrew Long, Jim Ortlieb, Alisa Roadcup, John Smagner, Nicole Spencer
- Anne Driscoll, Charles Lewis, the Rev. Kara Wagner Sherer
Diocesan Convention Delegates
- Dawn Baity, Kevin Godsil, and Mary Jo Hoag
Finance Commission Members
- Paul Thompson, CHAIR
- George Culver, Craig Elder, Anya Kleymenova, Erin Maus